https://20-sjoh.wixsite.com/my-site-1
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Working on the website more
I decided to rework some of my music video to adjust it better to the aesthetic of my new music video! The colour shave been adjusted to fit the main focus of the music video: mango soda! The splodges will have merch on them while the splodges represent the soda/juice related to the music video. :-) I wanted it to feel more DIY and art themed as that is what a lot of the music video is focussed on (including the little doodles!). The website will include references to the music video (eg, a cat I am going to include).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mid-Way Peer Assessment
The website: https://20-sjoh.wixsite.com/kiti The music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdUt-KPaVmc 30 second video (JUST A MESSAGE...
-
My target audience/demographic was 35+ year old, ABC1 females (millennials especially). To do this, I used a bouquet of roses and baby...
-
When taking the photos used in this picture, we learnt how to use a DSLR camera. We learnt all the different modes that are available to u...

.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment